- Hoosier Environmental Council: The Hoosier Environmental Council, founded in 1983, is one of Indiana`s largest state-wide environmental organization, focusing on environmental research and advocacy on the broad range of Indiana, national and international environmental issues.
- Citizens Action Coalition of Indiana: A not-for-profit coalition of organizations and over 300,000 individual members throughout the state of Indiana advancing Hoosier consumer and environmental rights.
- SIREN – Southern Indiana Renewable Energy Network: SIREN is a volunteer organization based in Bloomington, Indiana, focusing on renewable energy education.
- Sycamore Land Trust: Sycamore Land Trust (SLT) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is preserving the disappearing natural and agricultural landscape of southern Indiana. Founded in 1990, SLT protects scenic beauty for the aesthetic enjoyment of present and future generations.
- Indiana Renewable Energy Association: Indiana Renewable Energy Association (InREA) is established for the purpose of representing businesses which produce and consumers who use renewable energy throughout the State of Indiana.
- Sierra Club – Indiana Hoosier Chapter: The Indiana/Hoosier Chapter of the Sierra Club celebrated 25 years of environmental activism in 2000. It is an active and vibrant organization that works to accomplish the Sierra Club’s mission to: 1.) Explore, enjoy and protect the wild places of the earth; 2.) Practice and promote responsible use of the earth’s ecosystems and resources; and 3.) Educate and enlist humanity to protect and restore the quality of the natural and human environment.
- Sustainable Indiana 2016: Sustainable Indiana 2016 is a collaborative initiative of Earth Charter Indiana (ECI) to achieve measurable progress toward sustainability by Indiana’s Bicentennial year 2016. This site was created to connect,inform and inspire the growing sustainability movement in Indiana.
- U.S. Green Building Council – Indiana Chapter: The U.S. Green Building Council is committed to a prosperous and sustainable future through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings. Our community of leaders is working to make green buildings available to everyone within a generation.
- Indiana University Office of Sustainability: The purpose of this sustainability clearinghouse is to provide an avenue for experts, faculty, students, staff and the local community to find information, instruction, collaboration, community links and networks and direction regarding issues relating to sustainability. This encourages development of IU/local community partnerships allowing all to enlist the incredibly diverse range of expertise which the university and local community can provide for sustainability efforts.
- Center for Sustainable Living – Bloomington: The Center for Sustainable living is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax-exempt organization formed by Bloomington residents in 1992. The mission of the Center is to make available information, services, projects and networking opportunities for those interested in exploring ecologically sustainable ways of thinking, living and interacting in our community.
- Bartholomew County Solid Waste Management District: Provides information about recyclable materials, the landfill, recycling tips and resources for students and teachers.
- Hoosier Interfaith Power & Light: A Religious Response to Global Warming.
- Indiana Living Sustainably: Published bi-monthly, the magazine will profile those living the green lifestyle.