Become a Member
By becoming a member, you can engage more fully and help influence Energy Matters.
- receive notifications of local issues and opportunities to influence the community
- serve as a director or officer
- elect board members
- vote on matters in the annual meeting
Please select the appropriate Membership form, fill it out, and send it in.
Thank you for contributing to support the work of Energy Matters. Here are examples of how your financial contributions are typically put to work:
- $10 sponsors our annual filing with the Indiana Secretary of State
- $25 sponsors Think!Energy booklets for a class of students
- $50 sponsors a scholarship seat for a field trip to the Chicago Center for Green Technology
- $100 sponsors video licensing for the Energy Matters Film Series
- $200 sponsors an Energy Matters Speaker/Networking Event
- $400 sponsors energy conservation demonstration equipment
To contribute by mail, send your check to:
Energy Matters Community Coalition
c/o Registered Agent
660 Terrace Lake Drive
Columbus, IN 47201
Energy Matters Community Coalition is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. Contributions to Energy Matters are deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes.